1.10.2007

for some good, historical, real - life reading, check out my xanga site. The posts are entitled A Boxing day Adventure.
__________________________________________________________________

I feel like crap recently. I know exactly why I do and what I need to do about it, but there's more to it than that. It's that I don't really want to feel differently. There are c ertain things in life that I MUST give up to not feel this way, but the truth is, I don't want to. As brutally horrible as I feel right now, these things in my life are things that I want to hang on to because they are fun, they are interesting, and they are also feeding my selfish desires. It's amazing how much we are willing to give up and sacrifice for ourselves isn't it? I mean, if it were someone else telling me about these things and I didn't struggle with it, I would know exactly what to say to them, to convince them of their misguided pleasures and wants and point them in the right, heavenly direction. But it's not someone else; it's me. And as much as I want to not feel like shit, I even more so am not ready to throw this away.
___________________________________________________________________

I missed my bus today because I was being lazy. I missed the next bus because I was being stupid. I caught the third bus, but missed my class. All in all, it's an uneventful day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home